Dear Miguel Angel
Dear Mario and Tom

I installed the release 4.1.1.2 ITA on ubuntu 12.04 lts, but the result is
exactly the same. The problems with PT and getpivotdata continue to be
there.

I thoroughly analyzed what he says Miguel Angel in point 2) of its response.
The function in C10 as you say, Miguel, does not work at all.
The function in that column C, as in column F should be used to bring back
the values in the columns that are recognized in the 2 pivot tables on
the worksheet "PROSPETTOCODICI."

In fact, the original formula, which worked fine with the 3.6 release of
LIBEROFFICE, must be understood in this way - and how he worked in origin:

premise = Table PIVOT analyzed is only 2 fields, consisting of C / R (or R
/ D in column F) and the range value SumDARE

a) the source field from which to extract the data is $ A3 $ Axx .. and in
this case the area shown covers the entire pivot table. For convenience in
the compilation I planned to *define the name* of an area at the Pivot
Table as* CODICIDARE*.

b) For the worksheet BILANCIOCE the value to be found in the area
(PivotTable) CODICIDARE is therefore the corresponding value for the field
SumDARE C / R (or R / D in column F) that corresponds to the number shown
in the cells of  column A  to the worksheet BILANCIOCE.

This in the case of extracting data from a Pivot Table with only 2 fields.

If there are more fields and extraction of indices is right that in the
GETPIVOTDATA function.

I tried to rewrite the formula as suggested by Miguel Angel (Mariosv), but
I did not get the correct results.

I also proceeded to make a comparison between versions and S.O. in use by
me and point them out below, might be helpful.

* = presence of the bug

   LibreOffice Language S/O Bug. 2Nd Pivot Table Refresh Bug. GETPIVOTDATA
4.1.1.2 ITA UBUNTU 12.04 LTS * *  3.6.0.4 ENG UBUNTU 12.04 LTS *
 4.1.0.5 ENG XP home edition SpIII

 4.1.0.5 ITA WINDOWS 7 Smart Ed. * *

For my work, I then reinstalled all the pc version of LibreOffice 3.6.7
because it is stable. On the download page free utility accounting for
business I told my customers to install LibreOffice of the same version to
avoid the problems of production data BilancioCE.

Thank you very much for your cooperation and look to future releases.

Michele Ras

--

http://contabilmenteag.wix.com/contabilmenteag-net
contabilmenteAG.net@gmail.com

**** Riservatezza / Confidentiality **** In ottemperanza al D.Lgs. n. 196
del 30/6/2003 in materia di protezione dei dati personali, le informazioni
contenute in questo messaggio sono strettamente riservate ed esclusivamente
indirizzate al destinatario indicato (oppure alla persona responsabile di
rimetterlo al destinatario). Vogliate tener presente che qualsiasi uso,
riproduzione o divulgazione di questo messaggio รจ vietato. Nel caso in cui
aveste ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, vogliate cortesemente
avvertire il mittente e distruggere il presente messaggio.
According to Italian law D.Lgs. 196/2003 concerning privacy, if you are not
the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person)
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or
other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited