Hi :)
Even if he has left it might still be good to get this links onto the thread just in case other
people look it up in the future
http://www.solvusoft.com/en/file-extensions/file-extension-ord/

Again it's a 3rd party site and 3rd party tool and i have no idea about ow good either are.
Regards from
Tom :)