El 29/08/13 10:38, Michele contabilmenteAG escribió:
Dear Marlosv

thanks for the reply. Enclosed is sending the file from these problems.

I look forward to technical comments from the thing.

(I have not yet thrown from my building, but customers may feel happy to
push me from the brink, if he does not finish the job .... :-) ....)

Please : Some Notes & details for the use of the file:

It is a complete accounting double entry for businesses.

The worksheets are to be observed:

"PROSPETTO CODICI" (which contains 2 PivotTable): one for a "CODICI
DARE" and one for "CODICI AVERE"

The origin of the data is in the worksheet "PRIMA NOTA".

activity 1) If you update the PivotTable "CODICI AVERE" (red numbers),
updating the Codes field disappears and the pivot table does not work.

Task 2) If you ask in the Pivot table detail of a code (double "click"
on an amount in AVERE column or DARE column) opens a worksheet regularly
with details.

If you make the task 1) or 2) in the worksheet named "BILANCIO CE"
columns C (visible column) and F (hidden column) where the functions are
written in the cells GETPIVOTDATA refer to 2 Pivot Tables do not contain
more results GETPIVOTDATA = function no longer works.

Even rewriting the Pivot Tables and rewriting the GETPIVOTDATA function
in those cells (the cells before deleting), the function from the
results that more has to give. And then the balance is no longer results
Oh My God What a disaster!

Best Regards.

Michele Ras

Hi Michele.

1) Seems the row field is missing, WHY? I don't know, maybe a bug. Edit the PT add the field "Cod. R/D" to row fields and PT works again.

2) Calc have been a deep rework on the core for 4.1,
seems that the second form of GETPIVOTDATA, what you are using doesn't work, but the first form works for me:
in cell BILANCIOCEE.C10:
=GETPIVOTDATA("DARE";'PROSPETTO CODICI'.$A$3;'PROSPETTO CODICI'.$A$3;$A10).

Saluti.
Miguel Ángel.