       so some days you spend more time viewing the scenery, huh?  ;-)

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi :)
I think our cars show both too.  I think road signs only show miles.
Errr, i am a cyclist so any distance away just seems forever away until i
reach it.  60 miles might take just a few hours one day but then an 8mile
might be unfeasible another.  Bit of an exaggeration of course.
Regards from
Tom :)