Hi :)
I thought a few people here might be interested in the announcement just made to the accessibility
mailing list.

I'm not sure if anyone else currently uses screen-readers and such but it's often occured to me as
a good thing to try out.  Also if you are the IT person in a company or have friends or relatives
that would find screen-readers and things helpful then the announcement might interest you too.

The accessibility mailing list is a vey low traffic list (kinda the opposite of this one) so
joining it might be very helpful to ensure you get notices such as this one (err, 'see' below)

Regards from

Tom :)