Hi :)
Good to see the 4.0.5 out!  I'm downloading it to install on all machines already and also
downloading the pre-release version of the 4.1.1 for my own machine to see if i can manage to repay
the community a bit by maybe doing a bit of QA type testing.  It's good to get the latest most
stable version onto my colleagues machines! :)

I'm not sure i will really manage to do that but that's what i'm hoping to do.  Also i have never
actually tried that "install in parallel" page that i keep giving out to people so i really should
try it myself!

Torrenting is great if you are using Gnu&Linux but in Windows it means installing a bit-torrent as
they don't seem to have a default one.  My torrents arrived much faster than a normal download
would but my upload speed is very poor so i've not had anyone downloading chunks from em yet.  I'm
going to keep the torrentinh open for a day just in case anyone locally also tries to get it.

Good luck all and regards from

Tom :)