On 08/18/2013 02:30 PM, Robert Funnell wrote:
On Sun, 18 Aug 2013, Krunoslav Šebetić wrote:

On 08/18/2013 02:09 PM, Krunoslav Šebetić wrote:
 On 08/18/2013 08:20 AM, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
>  Le 17/08/2013 12:46, Krunoslav Šebetić a écrit :
> >  Hi,
> >  I'm writing now.
> >  reference system I use require shortening of textnotes:
>  You should try Zotero instead which works well with LO.
> >  Best regards.
>  JBF

 Heard of that, never used it, I'll give it a try - thanks for replay
 because I really need something more powerful...

Page http://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_plugin_installation says it will work with 3.5.6 what about 4.0.4 or 4.2 beta?

The Zotero version numbers are a bit confusing. 3.5.6 is the version number of the latest Zotero plugin for LibreOffice. As the page says, the plugin is 'compatible with all versions of LibreOffice', including 4. (The plugin is _not_ compatible with version 4 of Apache OpenOffice.)

Didn't install it right first time - got it working now - thanks!