Hi :)
Good work and well done for getting through it!!  I keep putting it off so i tend to stick with
x.x.4 releases to avoid needing to support the users any more than i really have to.  However the
4.1.0 does add a lot of better compatibility so i probably should do the same as you.

Sorry to hear about the problem there!  I don't know if anyone else has a good answer for that but
i hope they do!
Regards from
Tom :)