A related question, which may help me figure out what I need, is how does one manually work through a mail merge? I only see the wizard, but what if I've already created a document and just want to change a few fields? I don't want to have to enter a wizard and work through the entire thing just to edit that document. That function might also allow me to hand-enter field names for this merge document.

Carl