Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi :) Ctrl A usually works.  Have you selected 1 things and then pressed
Ctrl A to select all the rest?

But doesn't in this case. Yes, have tried by selecting single frame and then
pressing Ctrl A to select all the others.  Same result - doesn't select the
remainder.

Is this related to the other question?  If you have loads of shapes and
text-boxes and things it might be better to copy&Paste those into a Draw
document to do all this sort of thing Regards from Tom :)

If you mean the one about Grouping, then Yes.

Did as you suggested but ran into some difficulties.  Only the first two
lines of each text frame (total 2) were pasted into Draw (although the frame
was the correct size.

Then created the whole item in Draw.  That was successful.  Copied and
pasted to Write and found that I couldn't then enter a frame into which I
can insert a database field.

This is all tied up with my previous posting seeking advice regarding
sequential numbering of tickets.

What I'm trying to do is avoid the necessity of having to create the number
of tickets I need and typing the number on each one.  At 100 - 150 tickets
that is very laborious :-(

David
--
David Love
Not a morning person' doesn't even BEGIN to cover it..."