Let me make long story, short:
I want to know is there any method to make numbering of sub-chapter
1 of chapter 3 shown as "‮۳-۱-‬" instead of "‫۳.۱-‬" in file below???
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4067241/iust_translated_english_template_for_thesis_final_%28nazanin%29_writable.doc

Waiting for any response,
   Sina Momken

On 08/09/2013 05:50 PM, Sina Momken wrote:
I'm still awaiting for any response to my question. If anyone know any
suggestion about the question below, please help me.

Regards,
   Sina Momken