1. I actually prefer this method of support. When i ask a question it's usually because i am not
aware of all the variables and so it's difficult to ask exactly the right question. This method of
support means we often answer the right question even if that was not exactly the question that
was asked. So, it's easier to ask and then try to guide the answers in light of what people
2. You can probably still Alt and drag your window around but now you just don't need to because
you can also drag normally now.
3. Hmm, if GEdit is behaving and LO isn't then it's either a very specific setting in your DE that
is making one or the other behave unusually or it is a setting in either GEdit or LO. If you could
try with a couple more apps then it might help to pinpoint which 1 is getting special treatment.
Apols and regards from
From: John Sowden <email@example.com>
Sent: Friday, 9 August 2013, 5:20
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Feature Request
Well, where do I start?
1) Unlike many helpful responses, I only had to press the left Alt key
and move the window, and it worked immediately. Wow, ... thank you!
2) Now I can click on any libre office window, and it pops down to a
less than full screen, and moves at will. I don't know if I 'toggled' a
feature on, or what, because it works now without pressing the left Alt key.
3) Re: the different window manager issue, I agree, it seems that it
might be a non-libre office issue, except that the gedit corner feature
works on the same environment.
Nevertheless, thank you!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy