2013/7/11 Errol Goetsch <errol@xe4.org>:
Hi all

You can get to a auto-sorted table in 4 steps without macros by using
vlookup, hlookup, count, max and min.
Ive sent Charles a working example for 20 salespeople over 12 months, where
the duplicate list re-sorts as soon as the YTD total changes.

Why not upload it somewhere and give us the link? Maybe someone else
want to study it. Me, for instance…

Johnny Rosenberg

I couldn't bear the thought of Charles spending valuable coffee time
manually sorting tables.
Errol