Hi.
In the cell D1 where you want the result, you use =CONCATENATE(A1,B1,C1).
Steve
On 2013-07-09 05:31, Marino / WellnessWebshop.se wrote:
Hi!

I woud like to know if following is possible:
I am about to create an importfile for my products in a webshop. Here I must have the name of all
images and its path and file extansion. The path is always the same, but the name of the image is
individual for each product. My idea is to have one column with name of the path, lets say column
“A” includes the name of the path “data/” and column “B” has the name of the image “12345” and
column “C” has the name for the file extansion “.jpg” or “.png”.

So far all is ok. But now I would like to have these 3 facts together, so column “D” would include
facts from column “A”+”B”+”C”, so in column “D” I can see “data/12345.jpg”.

Is there a way to make this happen?

- Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Marino Assarsson