I just received the following response from trex5473@aol.com directly to me.

Sending it to the list.  Wanted it on the same thread, thus the
copy-paste of his response.

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 10:58 AM,  <Trex5473@aol.com> wrote:
Thank you, it was a false alarm. I used AVG 2013. The virus database was
3204/6473. I am terribly sorry if this has caused any concern. I didn't pay
attention carefully to the How To Report section on the LibreOffice website.
Used the wrong link haha. I'll refer to the security link on the website
next time. Thank you and I appreciate your understanding.

Regards,
Trex5473

I also received the response directly to me instead of the list, with
good information.  Copy-paste again.
On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 9:48 PM, Kracked_P_P---webmaster