Hi :)
I was joking but well played! :)

Brucey did the famously unpatriotic song "Born on the 4th of July" which Ronald Reagan claimed to
like despite clearly never having listened to it.  A number of big-wigs were all standing around
practically saluting to it as though it was the USA's national anthem but once it got beyond the
chorus-line and the meaning of the song became clearer to them there were a lot of very red-faces.
Good ol'Ron completely oblivious to it (or doing a good poker-face)
Regards from
Tom :)