Hi :)

I think there might still be just about enough time to get involved enough to win a prize.  It
would be tough getting through enough bug-reports in time but it is really only
office-administration type of work so it's possibly more our type of thing than any other list.

If you would like to get involved after the current busy period has calmed down a bit then it might
be good to join their mailing list today and just lurk to see what goes on.  Then tomorrow would be
a good day to ask advice.  Right now there are a LOT of people that have reasonable or even quite
good skills and also recent experience of being a noob at QA.  So it's an ideal time to learn.

For everyone joining in with the competition a big GOOD LUCK to you.  I'm hoping that some people
from this mailing list do manage to win some prizes just for the kudos of this mailing list.

Regards from

Tom :)