I'm trying to do something apparently quite simple.
I'd like to disable the "save as" button in toolbar and menu and leave the "save" action enabled.
In other words, I'd like the user to just be able to "save" and not "save as".

How can I do this?

I tried setting a custom macro so it's associated to the "save as" event. I'd save the macro in the
.odt (not application-wide). All's well except for the fact that when the user tries to "save as"
then the custom macro is called AND the normal "save as" process is also called. My custom macro
just prints a message on the screen saying something like "Please SAVE, don't SAVE AS". How can I
"block" LO from my macro so it doesn't continue with the standard "save as" procedure?

I tried deleting the "save as" entries from the Tools->customize sections but it seems to remove
"save as" at the app level, not at the document level.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated,

Vieri