On 06/07/2013 08:33 AM, Luuk wrote:
On 07-06-2013 14:27, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Thanks :)  Cannon have a reasonably good reputation but Hewlett
Packard have much better but all that seems to be for small printers
that are meant to be run for 1 or maybe 2 desktops.  I'm really
looking for something a lot more scaled up, to be run on a network of
only about 20 desktops right now but possibly a whole lot more later on.
Regards from
Tom :)

This is not for 1, maybe 2 desktops:

http://www.canon-europe.com/For_Work/Products/Office_Print_Copy_Solutions/Office_Black_White/imageRUNNER_ADVANCE_6265i/

/snip/
I get the impression that the op is not looking for a _printer,_ per se, but for a copying machine that can be used as a printer, also.
That's a novel idea (to me). Do such things exist?
--doug

--
Blessed are the peacemakers..for they shall be shot at from both sides. --A.M.Greeley