Hi :)
I thought this worth flagging up again.  If you want to join in (or if you might have a little free
time) between midnight (UTC) Thursday 20th June and 1 minute before midnight (UTC again) on Friday
5th July then it might be good to sign-up now and get in a little practice at triaging.

You don't need to be a dev or have any coding skills.  Even if you do have such skills it's
probably fastest to pick a type of task and then race through tons of bug-reports doing just that
and then maybe pick another task on the list that you might be able to do and race through again.
Other times it might be good to have a small checklist of things you can do and kinda race through
doing those few things.  I tend to find the 1st method faster because the 2nd one tends to lead me
into getting distracted or bogged-down in 1 tricky case.

Useful tasks you can do without any coding skills whatsoever

2.  Search for Duplicates of Bug(s)

3.  Check Information Provided in Bug Report

4.  Attempt to Reproduce Bug

5.  Set Bug Status
Obviously 4&5 go together and are likely to take quite a long time (but it's where you learn most).
 2 & 3 can be done independently of each other.  It's probably best to make sure 2 has been done
before attempting 3 though.  I'd probably do 10 just doing step 2 and then go back over any left of
that 10 to do step 3 and then find another 10 bug reports

Step 2 looks like it's just a case of checking they have given the info asked for on the bug-report
wiki and then copy&paste the specific instruction from the bug-report page to try to help them (or
remind them) to get the extra info
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport

Of course another way of handling this is to pick issues you have been fretting about for years and
see if you can process them further to make sure 'your' bug-reports  are complete and linked to
duplicates, definitely reproducible in different versions and report back on which versions seem to
have the problem and which don't.  ie a much more thorough job, aiming at "quality not quantity"

Regards from

Tom :)