Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2013 Archives by date, by thread · List index

At 15:44 01/06/2013 +0200, Dave Barton wrote:
Duden Korrektor seems to be something in German, but the best translation to English I can get is something like "Google Corrector". What does "Duden Korrektor" mean in English?

The _Duden_ is a highly respected dictionary of the German language, originally published by Konrad Duden in 1880. So in this context, the "Duden Korrektor" will be a spelling checker based on this dictionary.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker

To unsubscribe e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.