Thank you for answer!!!
I have several computers where I use LibreOffice and I am Sys Admin.
I'm using latest stable, now it is 4.0.3.3 (ID сборки: 0eaa50a932c8f2199a615e1eb30f7ac74279539)

PC - at home
Windows 7 x64 Home premium
Celeron E3300 2.5 GHz 2 cores
3GB ram

PC- at work (there is over 150, I can sit and work on any of it but the one I use mostly)
Windows 7 x64 Professional
Core i3 2.6 GHz 4 cores
4gb Ram

Laptop
Ubuntu 12.04 x64 and Windows 7 x64 Home Premium
AMD APU E-450 1.6 GHz 2 cores
4Gb ram
(Interesting that on laptop in Ubuntu LibreOffice, also using one core, works faster even though
the laptop is slower than my PCs)