On 15/05/13 13:33, Sigrid Carrera wrote:
Hi,

Have you entered your name in the tools > Options settings?
LO needs to have at lease your name to be able to bring you to the last used position.

Sigrid

Thanks Tim and Sigrid for your suggestions, and sorry to have taken so long to respond.

I have tried these solutions as well as those given on the link Tim sent. However, after all of that, the only thing that gets me back to the last save is shift+F5. This is a good enough work around, but not really a fix. Even changing the ODF format version to 1.2 (not 1.2 extended), giving personal information in the user data boxes did not help, and it seems that there are a few others as well.

This is the first time that this has happened with all of the upgrades, and I upgraded recently from the previous update (4.0.2, I think). Perhaps it'll be fixed in the next release.

Cheers