Hi :)
This really is not the right forum/mailing-list.  We can sometimes answer questions about odd
things in various OSes but we are really meant to focus on LibreOffice on whichever OS.  Perhaps
try these other forums instead

http://www.androidquestions.org/forum.php
I think that is created by the people at
http://www.linuxquestions.org/

A Google Search for "Android forum" gave me
http://androidforums.com/
http://www.android.net/

But i couldn't find an official forum from the Android website
http://www.android.com/about/

Apols and regards from
Tom :)