I've had some problems with sorting that may have cost me 6 hours of
work. Wondering what's going on.
Biggest problem is that when sorting and choosing to "expand selection"
it sometimes only expands to some of the columns of data. Why would
this happen? I noticed this after a while of working on a large data
file, and earlier sorts may have only sorted a portion of the sheet,
meaning I have to check and possibly re-create all of my work.
Much less problematic, recently I'm sorting a sheet and it sorts not
only the column of data but also the columns themselves. Since I'm
using vlookup a bunch, with static references (to work properly in my
case), this re-sorting will screw up the entire file. I can't afford
the time to recreate the vlookups each time I sort.
I didn't have latter this problem under 3.x.x
8 Hamilton Street
Dover, NH 03820
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-users] Sort problems · Carl Paulsen
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy