On Sun, 12 May 2013 06:42:05 -0400, Vieri <rentorbuy@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to override the SAVE toolbar button, the FIle/save(save as) menu items and the X (close) on the top right corner of the window. In other words, I'd like a custom macro to be executed whenever a user wants to either save or exit. This macro will eventually save the document and exit the app but after making custom checks.

Could anyone please give me a tip on how to do this?

Alternatively, it would be fine if I could simply disable both SAVE and QUIT/exit as long as I can add a custom icon/button in the toolbar or in the menu so the user can actually run the macro to save&exit.

Thanks,

Vieri

I believe you can write a macro and install it on the toolbar. Using TOOLS>OPTIONS you can select which buttons are visible on the toolbar.

--
Jay Lozier
jslozier@gmail.com