       Since your re-using the older one, merely changing the numbers -
           [that's my system too]
             it should work, therefore I would guess there's now a bug
somewhere - but not with you;
       can you revert back to an older - workable - version of LO?
           [I've never updated since 3.4  ;-)  ]

       Lots of luck in finding a solution to this weird problem,