On 05/09/2013 03:01 AM, Jean-Francois Nifenecker wrote:
Le 09/05/2013 05:43, Jonathan Han a écrit :
Hello,

I checked on the website and tried to have this question solved, but could not find an answer. Does LibreOffice Draw have line smoothing, like that in
Adobe Photoshop?

You're comparing apples and oranges.

Draw is a *drawing* tool ;) while Photoshop is an *image* manipulation tool (like Gimp, its free counterpart).

I'm not sure Draw can do line smoothing (never looked and suppose it dosn't but someone might jump in and give more details). Perhaps a combination of Draw and Photoshop might help? (Draw can export to image formats, see the File / Export menu)

Draw - vectorgraphics drawing - like Inkscape, Illustrator, or Corel Draw
think editing objects, boxes and lines

imageor photo editing - like GIMP, Photoshop, or Paint Shop Pro
think editing pixels