You always know where you can get specialty fonts.
One day I will made a set of DVDs and see about sending you a set.
Maybe a flash drive.

Nautilus tells me I have
230,730 items totaling 16.0 GB
in my font folders
[not including my Adobe font library folder]

There are some duplicates and once in a while I work on removing them.