       Your translator program gave more information than mine did  ;-)
             mine responded with nothing but gibberish; well, maybe that's
what yours gave as well  ;-)

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 3:33 PM, Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi :)
Errr, my Machine Translator seemed to be very wonky about that
"Has been discussing with the urine is a good brother, one day stool
crossing the road was struck and killed by a car, urinate said: I miss
stool"
lol!!  The subject-line seemed much more likely with

"Variety of vocational qualification certificate: Teacher, human
resources division, a construction division, accountants, college
English forty-six. Contact Liu QQ: 920021576 foreign academic
qualifications. Some of the tertiary institutions internet diploma"

Still not very clear, even if the MT is right.

Regards from

Tom :)