Hi :)
That has all sounded like a tfn tbh.  I've never heard of the Err 522 before.  I was hoping it was
something trivial such as memory or something.  I guess you have already posted a bug-report and
just got nothing back yet?  It's going to be a tad weird here if you do go over to AOO completely.
Apols and regards from
Tom :)