I have read your comments on the request of Jeff Shrowder of 28-3-2013.
Printing a brochure on a duplex-printer is even more simpler as you wrote.
1. Set the document on A4-format
2. Apply File>printing
3. Set the properties on brochure
4. Set the properties on using A4-paper and indicate the tray for that in case you have more
5. Apply portait printing in the properties
6. Apply folding over long edge of the paper
7. Start printing with the Ok-button
This way of printing a brochure I have tested several times and works perfect.
In your e-mail you indicated, that you have to use A4-paper and printing on landscape
which is not correct.
Paul van Tooren
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-users] brochure printing · Paul van Tooren
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy