Hi :)
Yes, i agree.  Not handling a weird sort of Xls is not necessarily a bug.  Native formats might be
more of an issue.  Since it's an ultra-weird format and not even an Xls it's definitely not an LO
bug.

Btw many apols for being rude earlier.  I'm a bit of a pillock sometimes.  Sorry chap.
Regards from
Tom :)