On 03/26/2013 12:00 PM, Regina Henschel wrote:
Hi Kruno,

Krunoslav Šebetić schrieb:
Hello,

I need to make a Calc table. Table is "structured" verticly. Tables sums
number values from collums in the last row of table. Every collum stands
for itself, and has nothing do do with oder collums.

But values are enterd in collum by different variables. I have set
different cell background color for every variable. Is there a way to
tell Calc to sum, devide or multiply values by the cell style color?

No, there is no build-in function to get the color of a cell. You need to write a macro. The background color is the property "CellBackColor". It is set, when you color the cell directly and when you color it by style as well.

You can use macro functions in nearly the same way as the build-in functions.

I can not enter summed, devidded or multiplied values directly to collum
because I need to initials values summed (for each collum) so I want to
set some kinde of formula to a different place in sheet with modified
values. Maybe it can be done with sumif?

Maybe I am doing it wrong, maybe it can be done different way?

I would not put such information as color to the cell, but I would use a separate, parallel column, which only contains these flags; not as color but as values, which you can use directly in a build-in function.

Kind regards
Regina

Nice - I really could use numbers in different collumn insted of colors - thats practicly it.