Many thanks, Jorge and Johnny, increasing memory improved the speed greatly
(and displayed some unusual fonts properly).

David Lynch

On 22 March 2013 03:16, jorge <jrodriguez17@cpcecr.com> wrote:

Hi all

I`m not sure but increasing memory in LO:

Menu, Tools, Options, Memory

or uncheck in spanish:

Menu, Herramientas, Contenido de Celdas, Cálculo Automatico y luego usar
F9 para recalcular todo.

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez