So, you also noticed this. When using the native connector, MySQL will display all of the databases for which the given user has been given access. JDBC/ODBC will only display the specific database that is listed in the database file. Some thoughts. If you are going to use the native connector for MySQL, group the type of databases contained in it according to use. Then allow one or a few users access to each group. With JDBC/ODBC, you have to have a Base file for each database. Or, you can right click in the list section of the database window to select Database > Properties. There you can change the database you want to view. To view only one database at a time using the native connector, you would have to set the permissions so that only one user can access a given database other than the administrator. Then you can have base connected to MySQL and change the user name doing what I mentioned in the previous paragraph. Maybe you have a different method of switching databases when you need to do so.

--Dan