2013/3/10 김용일 <yongbamceman@gmail.com>:
yes~ im from korea, south

i subscribed native malling list
but sadly
not of much use compare with global.... T_ T

so i subscribe global malling list too//

It's the same for me. I'm subscribed to the native list (Swedish in my
case) and the global one. Much more life on the global list. :)

Don't forget, when you reply to someone, you need to ”Reply to all” or
”Reply to list”, otherwise the message only reach the person who wrote
the message you reply to, in this case me.
I do that mistake all the time…

Johnny Rosenberg