Hi :)
I think there are 4 different languages that can be used to create macros for LibreOffice.  Java is
going down the pan now that Oracle run it so it might be best to use Python?  The LibreOffice devs
are currently converting all java stuff to other languages, i think mostly to Python or C++.
Regards from
Tom :)