Here is an update to the About.com "Choice Awards 2013 for Office Software"

FYI, the About.com "Readers' Choice Awards 2013 for Office Software" started on Feb. 19 and will end on March 19.

You may vote every 24hrs. Let's make our LibreOffice suite the office suite of choice and it would be nice if we won out on all categories where we appear!

To vote, you can log in with your Facebook or About.com accounts or you can enter your email address in a field on the page.

Here are the details:

=========================
=========================

The "Readers' Choice Awards 2013 for Office Software" categories webpage can be found here:

http://office.about.com/od/ReaderResponse/tp/About-Com-Readers-Choice-Awards-2013-For-Office-Software-Nominations.htm

=========================
=========================

As of today, March 9 2013, LibreOffice ranking in the various "Office Software Suites" categories is:

=========================
Favorite Office Suite for Android: LIBREOFFICE does not have an official implementation of an Android version. Favorite Office Suite for Android: Google Docs/Apps 75% -- Quickoffice Pro HD 25%
=========================
Favorite Office Software Suite or App for iOS: LIBREOFFICE does not have an official implementation of an iOS version. Favorite Office Software Suite or App for iOS: Google Apps 66% -- iWork 22% -- Documents Free 11%
=========================
Favorite Office Software for Mac: LibreOffice 84% -- iWork 5% -- MSO 2% -- NeoOffice 7%
=========================
Favorite Office Software for Windows: LibreOffice 56% -- MSO 2% -- AOO 41%
=========================
Favorite Office Software for BlackBerry: LibreOffice 80% -- LibreOffice 80% *** NOTE THAT THERE IS NO VERSION OF LIBREOFFICE FOR BLACKBERRY YET WE ARE STILL LEADING!!! WEIRD!
=========================
Favorite Office Software for Business: LIBREOFFICE IS NOT ON THIS LIST!!! ITALO IS AWARE OF THIS. Favorite Office Software for Business: MSO 2% -- Google Docs/Apps 41% -- AOO 55% ??? WordPerfect 1% -- IMO strange as LibreOffice is most likely used in Business
=========================
Favorite Academic Software Suite: LIBREOFFICE IS NOT ON THIS LIST!!! ITALO IS AWARE OF THIS. Favorite Academic Software Suite: MSO Home and Student 11% -- Google Apps for Education 88% -- IMO, strange as LibreOffice is most likely used in education extensively!!!
=========================
Favorite Site for Office Software Templates: LibreOffice templates 58% -- MSO templates 1% -- OpenOffice 40%
=========================
Favorite Cloud Office Suite: LIBREOFFICE, at present, does not have an official "Cloud" implementation, but is working on it. Favorite Cloud Office Suite: Google docs 84% -- MSOffice 365 7% -- ThinkFree Office (Hancom) 7%
Favorite Office Software Company or Organization Based on Social Responsibility: TheDocumentFoundation 59% -- TheApacheFoundation 37% -- Microsoft 1% Google 1% -- Apple 1%

Congrats to all who are voting every 24hrs. If you are not voting yet, feel free to join in. It will make a difference to our brand and show that we are a very committed community.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré