Hi :)
It might be good to work through some of the published guides.  The full book of the "Getting
Started Guide" is now finally ready
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications
and is on the official LibreOffice website and available for purchase through the Lulu on-line
book-store.

Any proof-reading suggestions are still being welcomed although some may not make it in until the
next release of the guides.
Regards from
Tom :)