In article <bob-3216E6.email@example.com>,
Robert Peirce <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Me neither until yesterday. I have absolutely no idea what happened. I
thought maybe it was a system update but I restored from an earlier
backup without success.
I discovered what happened. There was a directory in Application
Support but there were also Preferences plists. The latter were locked!
After deleting them LibreOffice seems to be working fine again.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy