Hi :)
The problem is not a technical one but a people one.  If you are the one doing the folding then the
guides help but if it's someone else then there is a good chance they really don't give a stuff how
bad it looks.  In which case the lines wont help and may even add to the shoddy appearance of the
end-result.

I got trapped into doing all the folding because there are only 2 of us capable of folding
adequately and both of us find that doing so is actually faster.  When i realised i'd got myself
trapped i kept quiet about who the other good person was.

Regards from
Tom :)