Il 20/02/2013 11:20, Nikolai Huckle ha scritto:
Hi,

I'm having a problem with the end notes in a LibreOffice document.
Inside LibreOffice the end notes are hyperlinked both ways, although they
are do not appear blue but with a grey background so it isn't really a
hyperlink, but after
exporting the file as a .pdf they are not hyperlinked anymore.
In the long process of creating this document, I have dabbled a bit with
the end notes representation so I'm pretty sure that I changed something
which shouldn't be changed.
But right now I'm lost, and don't know what I should do to make them
hyperlinked again.

Maybe someone has had this or a similar problem before, in any case, I
would appreciate help.
Thanks in advance for an answer.

Try writer2epub extension for footnotes, it do a good job.

--
Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP autenticato? GRATIS solo
con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Stampa le tue FOTO SU TELA! Su MisterCupido.com puoi creare Quadri Personalizzati a partire da soli
euro 18.90 - Consegne in tutta Italia in soli 2-3 giorni
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12388&d=20-2