Hi :)
I am not quite sure what the proposal is but here is the link
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport

I like the way OpenSource tends to have many different ways of doing the same thing.  To some
extent it seems most programs do but OpenSource sometimes goes a bit further in offering some
really odd methods.  So, just because 1 thing works doesn't mean we need to depreciate another way.
 People each get used to their own preferred ways and seldom appreciate being forced to learn new
ones
Regards from
Tom :)