Hi :)
Ahh, cool.  Since several OpenSource projects appear to be quite happy with the "Standards" then i
trust it a little more.  I'd have to look into some of those projects and see what they are saying
about the standard though.

"Never believe anything until it's denied by a government minister".  I guess some of you need to
swap out gov minister and replace with senator or whatever.
Regards from
Tom :)