Dan,
Chapter 2?? All I have is Chapter 1 - "Introducing Base" and Chapter 8 - "Getting Started with Base". I see there is a draft copy of Chapter 2 and 3 now. I will read them.
Thanks.
Girvin Herr

Dan Lewis wrote:
Have you read Chapter 2 of the Base Guide? (Planning/Designing your database) There are 56 pages in which I used this approach for all the parts of a database. There are many questions in it designed to help a person.

--Dan

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications