Hi :)
Errr, when i tried to give images unique names it didn't work out quite as i had hoped.  All my
images ended up still getting the weird references numbers in the file when opened as a zipped
file.  I'm fairly sure i was doing something wrong but still haven't read-up about all this yet
Regards from
Tom :)