Le 13/02/2013 07:16, Tim Lloyd a écrit :

Today, I updated the FAQ with some GIT information. So I created a
new heading1 for GIT with a heading2 underneath. And a few lines of
information along the way (in the format text body). When I updated
the index, all lines I had typed in were added to the index. Plus a
few from the page before and the page after. But not all pages!

Have look at those paragraphs that inappropriately go to the index and check their outline level. I guess this level is set to some value other than Text body.

In this case, using the Ctrl+M key combination (Format / Default) should set them back to the default Text body level value.

Apart from some manual setting, I can't see why this paragraph setting would have changed on its own.

HTH,
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux