Hi Caesar,

Le 2013-02-11 17:17, Caesar a écrit :

Thank you Marc for the invitation, but I just started using LO 3.6.4 a
few months ago, and LO 4.0.0 a week or so ago, so I really don't know
much about how it works.  I'm definitely at the start of the learning
curve.   I can't imagine I would be of much help, except by making
donations, which I have already done a couple of times.

Until I learn more, I believe that is how I can be most helpful.

Many thanks for your contribution which are well appreciated. Your donations will be put to good use.

If you ever feel like contributing with more hands on rather than donations, feel free to ask here on the list or write me and I can help with some suggestions. We have a need for help for all kinds of talented people on the project, no matter what level. The amount of time our volunteers contribute is a little as approximately 15 minutes a week to x-hours; the time factor is really not an issue with the project volunteer-contributors.

Hope you enjoy the suite!

Cheers,

Marc

--