Le 13-02-11 11:46 AM, webmaster-Kracked_P_P a ?crit :
On 02/11/2013 10:22 AM, Fabian Rodriguez wrote:
Hi

Is there a way to create an elaborate border in LibreOffice/Draw? I'd
like to create a certficate. I tried searching for freely-licensed
templates for this and didn't find any.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

F.

Fabian

Not finding certificate borders is "weird". Last year I need some and
I found a lot.

This one has a few template background images.
http://all-free-download.com/free-vector/free-certificate-template.html

That one indicated:
"All of the resources are gathered by users and public sources on the
internet.
Not all of the resources are allowed for commercial use please contact
the author for detail
If resources have violated your copyright, please through feedback to us
so that we can delete a timely manner to protect you!
Copyright ? 2012 www.all-free-download.com"

There are TONS w/o any licensing information, that's the point.

Some will require you to print to PDF file and then use Draw to import
it to create a JPG background image. But there are solutions.

I also have found some in places like OpenClipart.org and other sites.
Sometimes there are listed under "borders".

Hadn't thought of OpenClipArt, thanks!

Le 13-02-11 12:22 PM, Marc Par? a ?crit :
Bonjour Fabian,

Sure, there are some templates that you can use on the AOO website
templates[1]. You can download some of these and then either use them or
use them as a base to mod your own.

If you wonder how to download them, do the following:
[...]

Thanks for the details.
[1] http://templates.services.openoffice.org/en/search/node/certificate

It's still weird that such borders can't actually be *created* within
LibreOffice. I was certain this was possible.

Cheers,

F.